5.21.2012

Meet the Co-Founders of Project C

Tony is one of the Co-Founders + Co-Directors of Project C, finishing up his senior year, studying Interactive Multimedia in the Ohio University School of Visual Communication.

Hometown: Pickerington, Ohio

Favorite memory in Athens/Ohio University: 
“My time spent working on Project C. Giving back to a community that has given me so much over that past 4 years.”

Tony’s favorite place to spend an afternoon in Athens: 
“Sitting out front of 7 Stewart with good friends, just enjoying the beautiful weather.”

Favorite restaurant in Athens: Casa Nueva

What do you think has been the greatest invention in the last ten years?

The most valuable advice you’ve ever received?
“From Babak Sarrafan: ‘Life is full of highs and lows...like a sine wave...remember when you are at the peak of excitement that you will hit a low and how you deal with your lowest of lows is just as important as how you deal with your highest of highs.’“

If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
Sherlock Holmes

If you were an Adobe Creative Suite program, which one would you be?
“Fireworks, because it is one of the most underrated tools and I have no problem with being underrated because I will still get the job done.”

Favorite things to do in your free time:
“I love creating things that make others smile. It doesn't have to be a website or application. If I think it will make one person's life easier then I will make it.”

Meet Annette Drapac!

Annette, a senior who is also studying Interactive Multimedia, is a Co-Founder + Co-Director of Project C. 

Hometown: Middleburg Heights, OH

What is your favorite part of working on Project C? 
"My favorite part of working on Project C is that it doesn’t feel like “work.” Although it is a giant undertaking, I feel very lucky to work on a project that I love, and with people who I call my friends; some of my best. This project brings me much happiness, and that is truly priceless."

Where is your favorite place to spend an afternoon in Athens? 
"I enjoy sitting in the sun on the Soldier’s Monument on College Green, or if I have to do work, I’ll usually be on the patio at Court Street Coffee."

What is your favorite restaurant in Athens? 
"Zoe – the food is creative, local, and delicious – and I’ve had great company each time I’ve been there. Della Zona and Village Bakery are favorites as well."

When you die, what do you want to be remembered for? 
"I want to be remembered as being kind-hearted, hard working, and as a person who is open and accepting of everyone."

What is your favorite group fitness class at Ping? 
"I’m not usually a group class kind of gal – I’d much rather be on a solo run while listening to Robyn."

What do you think has been the greatest invention in the last ten years?
"Portable music of any kind. That’s been with me since I was riding the bus to school."

What’s the #1 most played song on your iTunes right now? 
"Pickerall Lake by Sufjan Stevens, one of my favorite artists of all time."

If you were an Adobe Creative Suite program, which one would you be? 
"Photoshop, because we bond."

Do you have any hidden talents? 
"I can make balloon animals of all kinds. I also love the circus."

No comments:

Post a Comment