5.27.2012

Meet Alisa from the UX team + Max, Content Producer for Rural Action: Watershed Restoration


Meet Alisa Kessler!

Alisa is working with Project C team members to make the user experience the best it can be! She is a senior in the School of Visual Communication at Ohio University.

Hometown: Oakwood (Dayton), Ohio

What is your favorite part of working on Project C?
"My peers. It's a really good group of smart, creative students that make getting along and learning from each other come easy! They've all been very supportive."

Where is your favorite place to spend an afternoon in Athens?
"I spend so much of my time in my apartment, but on nice days when I find time, I love relaxing on college green."

What is your favorite restaurant in Athens?
"Athens has great food to offer. I love getting Big Mama's Burritos, Slovaki's, and O'Betty's on late nights out. I eat a lot of Jimmy John's, too. Insomnia Cookies is banging. Casa is great and I'm going to try Salaam this weekend!"

Describe your dream job:
"I would love to design for a professional sports team, preferably the NFL or NBA."

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
"I'd love to be able to jump from one spot to the next, kind of like a time warp in the sense that I can go to one place to another in the blink of an eye. That way I could be wherever I wanted and do whatever makes me happiest."

Do you prefer the toilet paper to roll from the top or the bottom?
"Oh my gosh, definitely from the top, do not get me started on how annoying it is to grab toilet paper that's rolled from the bottom, smh!"

Where was your first job?
"Working in the annex of the Dorothy Lane Market corporate office, helping the graphic designer and IT guy. It wasn't that fun for a 15 year old so I ended up moving into the actual grocery story and worked as an associate."

The most valuable advice you’ve ever received?
"Everything that happens, happens for a reason."

Do you volunteer anywhere? 
"I volunteer at Possum Creek Stables, it's a horse boarding facility. I manage annual horse shows for their boarders and other volunteers. I love doing it because of how happy it makes everyone and they turn out to be so much fun!"

When was the last time you were nervous?
"Today. I always worry myself with the smallest things, I'm capable of making myself nervous over anything."

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
"In San Diego, California, duh."

If you were an Adobe Creative Suite program, which one would you be and why?
"Photoshop, because I'm working in it all the time!"

Were you named after anyone?
"My first name isn't, but my middle name, Iris was named after my mom's mother who was so excited to meet me, but unfortunately passed away from cancer shortly before I was born."

Meet Max Rodriguez! 

Max is a full-time CreMedian, but when he's working with the Project C team he is producing content featuring Rural Action: Watershed Restoration. He is finishing up his senior year at Ohio University, studying Video Production in the School of Media Arts & Studies. 

Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

What is your favorite part about working on Project C?
"Honestly I like driving to Trimble. Its probably one of the more relaxing commutes around here and it always get me in the zone to shoot."

Favorite memory in Athens/Ohio University:
"There are too many to count. I've been in the Scott Quad lab for a good 50 percent of my college career and I miss having everyone in there that graduated in 2011 working late into the night and goofing around."

Where is your favorite place to spend an afternoon in Athens?
"The roof right outside my bedroom."

What is your favorite restaurant in Athens?
"Union Street Diner Baby!"

Do you have any hidden talents?
"I can speak like Donald Duck"

The most valuable piece of advice you’ve ever received?
"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us."

What’s the #1 most played song on your iTunes right now?
"1986" by Big K.R.I.T.

If you were an Adobe Creative Suite program, which one would you be and why?
"I'd be Final Cut Pro because Adobe Creative Suite programs are too conformist"

Three words that describe you best:
Jedi. Ninja. Pirate.


What are your favorite things to do in your free time?
"I like to catch up on my research, AKA sit around and browse Vimeo, music videos, and listen to some new music."

No comments:

Post a Comment